Economic Benefits for Massachusetts
- Tribal compact provides $2.1 billion to the state for economic development, education, transportation, tourism, and other high-priority needs.
- Over $300 million in mitigation funds available to Southeastern Massachusetts communities.
- Tens of millions more in operational support spending for goods and services in southeastern Massachusetts.
- Significant local impact from construction expenditures, and partnership with local labor.
- Thousands of full-time jobs and over $100 million in wages to workers